Monday, August 30, 2010

New Tag Invitation!

Sarah stumbled upon Toasted Glitter while searching for tag invitations online. 

Sarah and her friend are hosting a baby shower in a few weeks, so turn around time was key.  We selected two colors of textured cardstock, and discussed the text.  Since the mom-to-be is traveling a distance after the shower, the tag invitation was a natural...to mimic suitcase tags  Sarah let me go from there--and this is the result.




The tags are sage and pink.  The front of the tag contains the details of the event.  The back of the tag is covered in the same sage color paper.  I used two different ribbons to finish off the look.  Finished size of the invitations are 6" tall by 4.25" wide.  A small insert card was included that gave registry information.

Sarah received her invitations today and was very pleased with the results.  Thanks, Sarah!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I just love these! I searched the internet far and wide to find what I was picturing in my mind - I'm so glad I stumbled upon your website. The invitations came out perfectly! Thanks for putting them together so quickly. You do great work! Sarah

Karen said...

Thanks, Sarah! It was great to work with you :)