Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ladybug Party!

Carol asked me to make invitations for her sweet daughter Candy's third birthday party.  The theme was ladybugs, and as she's done in the past, Carol gave me the green light to create as I pleased.

These are very simple single-matted cards with a lady bug button embellishment.  After the ladybugs were nestled on the cards, I thought they needed a little extra something.  I thought loopy flying dashed lines would finish this off perfectly.

Thanks, Carol!  Hope that Candy Sue has a sweet third birthday party with her family and friends!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your invitations are beautiful. I think you disabled your fb. I hope you are alright. Checking to see if you did your C25K today.

Natasha

Carol said...

Thank you so ,ouch for doing the adorAble ladybug invites for us... Everyone absolutely loved them and her party was perfect!!!

Carol said...

Thank you so much for doing the adorable ladybug invites for us..everyone loved them and her party was perfect!!